When it comes time to implement tree maintenance services you know you’re looking for a company with a proven reputation. We understand that our clients are not only seeking quality workmanship that matches the cost, but are also interested in the reputation, accreditation’s, and experience level of those they hire.
Today we provide you with a series of frequently asked questions about our tree maintenance services in the Tri-Cities (Washington) area. We hope that this will help you better understand our tree maintenance services and the value that Westcoast Tree Care provides to you.
What Qualities Make Westcoast Tree Care Stand Out from Other Tree Care Providers?
Westcoast Tree Care subscribes and operates around the philosophy of preventative tree care. That means that we seek to proactively maintain your trees to avoid future complications to their health, appearance, and structure. We seek to help you avoid costly issues such as insect infestations, downed limbs, and more. We focus on long-term tree maintenance while enhancing the health and beauty of your trees.
- Westcoast Tree Care is a Better Business Bureau accredited business (accredited since 1998) with an A+ rating.
- Westcoast Tree Care is a Tree Care Industry Association Member. From the TCIA website: “TCIA also works to help consumers identify proper tree care and qualified tree care companies. Through TCIA’s Accreditation program, consumers can find tree care companies that have been inspected and accredited based on adherence to industry standards for quality and safety; professionalism; and dedication to ethics and quality in business practices.”
- We are a Pacific Northwest Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture member, a professional affiliation of arborists and urban foresters in the Pacific Northwest.
- ISA Certified Arborist: As an ISA Certified Arborist, we have passed an exam which extensively covers every aspect of tree care and proved a high level of knowledge in all areas of arboriculture.James M. Mosher PN-0822A.
- Senior Discounts: We proudly offer Senior Discounts to people 65 years of age and older.
Does Westcoast Tree Care provide a work guarantee?
Yes! Westcoast Tree Care provides a 100% performance guarantee.
Does Westcoast Tree Care provide quotes?
Yes, Westcoast Tree Care will provide a free, no obligation quote in writing to you. Best of all, we will walk your property with you, listen to your questions and concerns, and describe all tree maintenance to be completed prior to beginning.
What services does Westcoast Tree Care Provide?
Westcoast Tree Care provides pruning services, windsail reduction services, hazard tree removal services, deadwood removal services, view enhancement services, and more.
How can I contact Westcoast Tree Care?
The Take Away
We understand that our clients are not only seeking quality workmanship that matches the cost, but are also interested in the reputation, accreditation’s, and experience level of those they hire. Today we provided you with some of our most common FAQ’s about the services we offer in the Tri-Cities (Washington) area.
We hope that you will contact Westcoast Tree Care for all of your preventative tree care needs.